IGNOU Government & Politics in India Downloadable Version only
Ignou BA-Political science is very useful for the upsc aspirants whose optional is political science and for GS also.for ordering call us at 9354925302.
IGNOU Government & Politics in India
IGNOU-Government & Politics in India-Downloadable Version only. Government & Politics in India is written by the group of professors of repute for IGNOU. UPSC aspirants are highly recommended to read this book for optional having Pol Science. Study material is one of the best and famous site for Notes for IAS exam,Photo copy notes for IAS exam,Photocopy study material for IAS exam,Upsc notes,Upsc study material,Upsc coaching notes.So many Toppers recommend our notes for UPSC exam preparation.
IGNOU Government & Politics in India Downloadable Version only some important are given below..
- The Consequences of Colonialism
- Responses of Indian Society
- National Movement
- Emergence of New Classes
- The Making of Indian Constitution
- Basic Features
- Vision of Social Transformation
- Rights and Citizenship
- What it Means to be A Parliamentary Democracy
- Bureaucracy in India
- Nature of Indian Federalism
- Special Provisions for North-East, J&K, Etc.
- Issues in Conflict and Cooperation in Indian Federalism
- Autonomy Movements and State Reorganization in India
- Local Self-Government Institutions- Rural and Urban
- Nature of Party System in India
- National and Regional Parties
- Caste, Class and Politics in India
- Coalition Politics
- Workers and Peasants
- Globalisation and Liberalisation
- Secularism and Communal Challenge
- Democracy in Search of Equality
Crime, Repression and Terror in Indian Politics
- For more information about UPSC,IPS,IAS,Study material our executive solve your queries with politeness so understudies.
For ordering and query you can call us customer support no our executive will solve your problem and query related study material ,notes Call @ 9354925302. and also visit our helpful site studymaterial.oureducation.in
For more study material UPSC and Civil Government Services see IGNOU Government & Politics in Asia and South East Asia