Toppers Academy Foundation chemistry books for IIT-JEE/NEET/ Class 8
In this we mention about the Foundation chemistry books for IIT-JEE/NEET/ Class 8 for better preparation of all the student.
Toppers Academy Foundation Chemistry books for IIT-JEE, NEET Class 8
JEE and NEET are the most popular and toughest competitive exams given by a number of candidates in order to get topmost medical and engineering colleges. To crack these toughest competitive examinations choosing the best and proper books is very essential. Here we’d mentioned about the best Chemistry foundation book for class 8th i.e., Toppers Academy Foundation Chemistry books for IIT-JEE/ Class 8.
Toppers Academy has a perfect series for foundation courses books which have comprehensive and reliable, and syllabus focused content targeted specially for IIT JEE. The main objective of the Toppers Academy Foundation series is to provide authentic and class-tested content for effective preparation — to build strong foundation and better scoring.
About NEET Examination:-
The National Eligibility cum Entrance Test, abbreviated as NEET is formerly known as the All India Pre-Medical Test. NEET UG ranks fourth in the list of toughest exams in India. It is conducted by National Testing Agency (NTA) for admission to undergraduate Medical courses in Government and Private Colleges. The exam is conducted once a year at the national level.
There is no restriction on the number of attempts. One can give the exam countless times.
Total 180 objective questions are asked in the exam within a time limit of three hours. Each correct answer gives +4 marks and -1 for each incorrect answer.
Eligibility criteria for the exam are a minimum age of 17 years and must have completed 12th with Physics, Chemistry, Biology, and English as the main subjects.
About IIT JEE examination:-
Joint Entrance Examination (JEE) ranks second in the list of toughest exam in India. It is an engineering entrance examination conducted nationwide by National Testing Agency (NTA).
IIT JEE gives you a chance to get admission in topmost universities the Indian Institutes of Science Education and Research (IISERs), Rajiv Gandhi Institute of Petroleum Technology, and the Indian Institute of Science.
The exam is conducted in two levels; JEE Mains and JEE Advanced. JEE Mains is conducted twice a year and has two papers, Paper I – for admission to B.E. / B. Tech courses and is conducted in a CBT mode, and Paper II – for admission in B.Arch and B. Planning courses conducted in CBT mode except for ‘Drawing Test’. Both papers contain MCQs and candidates can apply for either or both of them.
JEE Advanced is for the candidates who qualify JEE Mains to enter 23 IITs across India.
Eligibility for IIT JEE Examination:-
- Candidate must have cleared their Class XII exam or should be appearing for same with Physics, Chemistry, and Mathematics as main subjects.
- Candidates can appear for JEE Advanced for a maximum of two consecutive years.
- Those with a Diploma can now also apply for JEE, but only for admission in IITs. These candidates also need to appear for JEE Advanced.
- Some Basic concepts in Chemistry,
- States of Matter,
- Chemical Bonding & Molecular Structure,
- Atomic Structure,
- Solutions, Redox Reactions & Electrochemistry,
- Equilibrium, Chemical Thermodynamics,
- Chemical Kinetics, Surface Chemistry, etc.
- General Principles & Process of Isolation of Metals,
- Hydrogen, p – Block Elements, s – Block Element,
- Co-ordination Compounds, d – and f – Block Elements,
- Classification of Elements & Periodicity in Properties,
- Environmental Chemistry, etc.
- Some Basic Principles of Organic Chemistry,
- Organic Compounds Containing Halogens,
- Purification & Characterisation of Organic Compounds,
- Hydrocarbons, Polymers,
- Organic Compounds Containing Nitrogen,
- Organic Compounds Containing Oxygen,
- Bio Molecules,
- Principles Related to Practical Chemistry,
- Chemistry in Everyday Life, etc.