ANTHROPOLOGY-Optional By Muniratnam Reddy Sir
ANTHROPOLOGY Optional By MUNIRATNAM SIR are latest notes for all competitive exams to aspirants for more information you can call us our customer support no 1204221413
ANTHROPOLOGY-Optional By Muniratnam Reddy Sir is one of the rank holder get ready with Anthro discretionary.
Beneficial points of Anthropology notes optional by Muniratnam Reddy..
1.His notes are compact and covers are whole syllabus.
2.Notes are extremely helpful for UPSC candidates.
3.These notes are fresh and handwritten by Muniratnam Sir.
4.Study material provide best notes and these notes are written by prestigious and respected author.
5.Muniratnam Notes highly recommended and mostly used by Toppers. Study material notes always help and score more in exam.
6.These notes are very helpful for UPSC IAS IPS Civil Services candidates for best preparation in exam for best marks.
ANTHROPOLOGY-Optional By Muniratnam Reddy Sir notes divided into two parts are given below..
- Physical anthropology –
- prehistory-evolution of man,
- biological concepts of man,
- genetics and diseases,
- Social anthropology (sociology related)
- family, marriage, religion, kinship etc.
- Misc. – demography, research methodology etc.
Main roots of Anthropology
- Social- cultural Anthropology.
- Archaeological Anthropology
- Biological Anthropology.
- Linguistic Anthropology.
Character-statics, Phylogenetic and Geographical
- Homo sapiens — Cro-Magnon, Garibaldi and Canceled
- Social Sciences, Behavioral Sciences, Life Sciences, Medical Sciences, Earth Sciences and Humanities.
- Neanderthal Man– La-Chapelle-aux-saints (Classical type), Mt. Carmel (Progressive type).
- Rhodesian man.
- Homo erect us: Africa (Paranthropus), Europe (Homo erect us Heidelberg genesis), Asia (Homo erect us javanicus, Homo erect us pokiness).
- Prehistory in India
- Indian social system
- Indian tribes and their problems
2.Human Evolution and emergence of Man:
4.Protohistoric (Indus Civilization)
5.Role Of Anthropology
6.Impact Of Different Society
Problem Of Community
3.Low Educational Facilities
1.For any help and about UPSC IAS IPS and Civil services notes you can call us on our helpline number 0120-4221413
2.Students can also join us at our WhatsApp number for more discussion about upsc notes ,new topics related civil services
for more anthropology notes you can click on Anthropology notes
|Dimensions||30 × 21 × 6.3 cm|